♥...One For The Road...♥

I think I've left it a bit late to write a long blog, so I will keep this short as it's almost 5pm.
Today was spent mostly wishing I was still in bed :) Some days I think i'd achieve a lot more from my bedside rather than sitting at a desk :P The most exciting part of my day was my 3pm yogo...it was deliciously yummy :)

Ive played Adam's secretary today and posted off his vehicle transfer forms AND even called my aquaintance tint buddy (whom for security reasons cannot mention any further) to arrange ILLEGAL TINT *bwahaha* for his car. I will take a photo when he gets it done :P he calls it his "EVO" hahah...very cute.


Hopefully this is enough entertainment to keep you occupied for today. I cant wait to see Adam and Rex when I get home :)

♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home