♥Sunday 10th September 2006♥

I'd just like to say:

1) Last nights clash saw my Swans to victory! It was a great game, but eagles lost. Always a pretty hostile game when Adam goes for the e-girls and I go for the Swans, so SUCK SHIT!

2) My Dockers lost :( But its not over as they can host next game @ Subi against Melbourne (which should be easy) Thanks for runing our 9 game winning streak Adelaide!

3) Bad things happen in 3's: Steve Irwin's Dead, Brocks Dead and the e-girls lost. Its going to be a quiet day in Perth as I'm sure everyone is affected by one of these three things.

4) I cant stop Riley from shitting on the carpet and its really starting to annoy me.

5) Went to put a deposit on my Tattoo yesterday so its REALLY happening! 26 Days to go!

5) I've drunken all my beer last night and despite being a great night, I want more beer :(

6) Work tomorrow.

7) *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home