Hows This For a Quicky!

Ok, well I have missed a few days, so I will give a quick update on the Wonderful Life Of Ree :)

Monday after work I went into the city and got my ear pierced. Something I've wanted to do that my mother has refused me to get one for so many years.

Tuesday I had the day off work and watched Peter Brock's State Funeral and after crying my eyes out for 2 hours, went to Hannah's work and took her to Sebastian's for lunch! We had $12 Alfredo Lunch Specials! They were delicious! and garlic bread with EXTRA garlic haha! I was burping garlic until about 8pm last night! Then I picked up adam on my way home and we went and did a shop (bought Bepanthen cream ready for my tattoo in 10 days! and now im freaking BIG TIME!) after that, we went to the video store and hired The Shaggy Dog with Tim Allen in it, it was pretty clever, even Adam thought it was "OK" which is rare to get outta him from Disney movies :P I hope he takes me to see Garfield 2 when it comes out tomorrow!

Tonight (Wednesday) I am going to my parents house for tea.... and thats pretty much it so far.

♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home