Soulmate?

Yesterday Hannah did a blog about me and adam having a 'tiff' (I feel famous) haha She mentioned the word soulmate. I never really thought of Adam like that. I did some serious thinking last night and I came to the conclusion that he is my soulmate. I've been going on about how we're a team and best mates and I couldn't live without him, he knows how to make me smile, supports me with everything I do/want and it just hit me *KAAPOW* He is THE ONE! heaheaheaehaheaheahehaheahehae!
Today is our 2 years and 11 months anniversary! I cant wait until our 3 years next month as I actually get A CARD! :D but tonight will still be special @}--}--- awww.
Work has been a bit calmer, but still pretty full on! I managed to get my hours to 8.30 - 5.00pm which is SO wonderful! as I have been starting to feel run down. I got home at 7pm last night (too crazy) and I really want to go into this new system with a full tank of energy. I honestly don't think I can do it working 8.30am - 6pm! I am very grateful!
Anyways I gotta finish entering these jobs
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home