...Happy 24th Birthday To Me...

Now that I have that out of my system, the weekend didn't go to plan, but went pretty good.... Still went to lunch with mum on Friday, still celebrated my birthday on Friday night with Hannah, still turned 24 on Saturday, still got presents, still went to lunch & dinner on Saturday with family and still got to watch Bathurst.

1) Dad wasnt there on Saturday until 2pm as he was at golf and didn't watch me open my presents
2) Mother and Brother didn't get their act together on what to do so cracked it and left till they decided at 1pm they'd take me to lunch
3) Horse riding is shutting down for EVER as of this weekend
4) Skaife not only didn't win Bathurst, he was out of the race at about the 3rd corner.
5) meh.

GOOD TIMES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home