♥ Bring on the Weekend ♥

I swear, I cant go 5 MINUTES into my lunch break without someone barging in, disrupting my lunch and expecting me to drop everything and run to their rescue. I am SO over today. My top and bottom wisdom teeth on my left hand side BOTH hurt at the same time, I'm tired and I'm certainly not in the mood to do anything out of the ordinary today. I was up until 12am last night cleaning my house, which was well due...So at least thats done now.
Hopefully I can leave on time today. I have to meet mum at the gym tonight at 6.30pm and then Hannah and her boyfriend Anthony will be coming over. I hope they're up for some ree-tard bowling action! rofl. I cant bowl for ISH!! but I will try :) Maybe after I get a few beers in me I will be ok :)
Today is going a bit faster than the last few days. Friday's are always more upbeat thankgod!
Its already 12.30! w00t.


***Todays Pic is brought to you today by the number 3 and last years Valentine's Day Card*** :D
Gonna hit the Nurofen+PLUS+ now, my teeth are killing me and giving me a bad headache :(

(I wish those pills made me dozy *sigh*)
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home