.•:*¨¨*:•.Wednesday 29th March.•:*¨¨*:•.

Well, I think i'm addicted to my cold & flu tabs... I have to take 2 tabs every 6 hours, but 15mins before i'm due to take them, I break out in a sweat until they're taken :( it's horrible... I guess it's not THAT bad.... at least i've made it to work on PAY DAY :) w00t.
Yesterday I sneezed and split my bottom lip open.. PAIN!!! then I had a sneeze attack and bit my lip hahah errr! I feel heaps better today but :)


My phone case and Guess bag came last night, was so excited.. they look awesome!! I'm gettin a new Guess watch as my existing Guess watch's band has died and its like $50 to get a new leather band, so i'm biding my time and getting one off ebay. Looks pretty cool...
Mums getting me the cutest PRADA teddy bear keyring for my new bag for Easter! yay! I can't wait until easter! I need a few days to relax :)

♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home