♥ The start of a new Life.. ♥

It's amazing how in 'demand' you can be until a person finds something that then takes up their time 24/7. There are a few instances in my life which I have no idea why they still manage to upset me, but they do. There are glimmers of hope in where I actually feel like I am being the friend I used to be in high school, but that soon gets shattered when they no longer have time.
It seems when only their supposed 'soul mate' is no longer part of their life that I become important. That every minute with me is cherished and memorable. Till something new comes along and I get dumped on the trash pile of acquaintences. In fact, 90% of the time, I don't even feel like that. Just used.
It's about time I wrote how I really feel about these situations, as I have dealt with them for at least 7 years of my life. It's about time I start to not give a crap about it anymore and, yes, finally... Move On. I will no longer make any attempts to contact these people, nor do I deserve the pain I have suffered as a consequence of past attempts. These people may then begin to realise how much damage they have done...
~*!*~ Actions speak louder than words. ~*!*~
♥ me xxx

27/2/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home