♥ Its just a PHASE im going through ♥

I go through phases more than I change my underwear! haha. Pink is the latest Craze... always has been but not as bad as what it is now... I just bought a new bag by GUESS, and its PINK... and I bought a carrier for my PINK V3 :) and and and Raelene bought me a Pink coin purse when she was in Florence :) Pink Pink Pink Pink :)
Anyways, not much has happened in the wonderful world of Ree.... work has been a bit stressful. There is a girl here who is ready to leave and another girl who is never satisfied with anything... quite frankly she's driving me up the wall.... but.... you get that.
Raelene took me to get a media centre pc with projector and screen and speakers! I got to pick whatever I wanted! I cant wait to set it up... movies would be AWESOME during lunch :)
Anyways, I gotta go.. sorting out which PDA's to get the valuers! I'm so glad I get my hand in what IT we use now! Hopefully, things will just WORK now :D w00t
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home