♥ St Patricks Day ♥

Well today is St Patricks Day, and a Friday ... all at once :) hahah although I still can't understand why we celebrate the Irish? and we think theyre the backwards ones :P Well, I don't have an irish accent, but still woke up thinking I should wear green... odd.

Britney is bringing out a new fragrance! w00t! its like her 'Curious' one that smells SOOOO LUSH, but with a few amendments (upgrades) :) I cant wait to get my hands on one!
So everyone, In 2 weeks time U know what I will smell like! *yay* :)


This weekend is going to be awesome! it's mine and MY Adam's anniversary on Saturday :) and I have a heap of futurama to catchup on too! w00t.

Anyways I'm off like a Leprichaun frollicking next to a rainbow, searching for a pot of gold haha :)
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home