♥ Monday 12th June 2006 ♥

2 Days to go until we move house YAY! I'm kinda looking forward to it but also dreading moving stuff again :/ I just cant wait to be in there!
Today I have something different for lunch. I thought i'd try frankfurts :P I'm not sure if they are on my diet or not, but I will soon find out... hell ive lost 1.5kgs so far this week and its not even Wednes-"weigh in"-day! I just hope I dont put any on *smile* I'm so proud of myself - I worked out I weigh less now than when I first met Adam! and that was almost 3 years ago... Another 9kgs and I will weigh what I did when I was 18!!!! (IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT DAY!) hehehe
The weekend was cool, I didn't get much packing done so guess what I'm doing tonight?!?!? hehe but I did manage to go shopping with Adam yesterday in Karrinyup and got an ironing board and I also wanted a home surround sound system for my tv as one of my Sony speakers is starting to die :( I found an LG one that looked pretty cool, but there was no more stock left and no price for it either... I asked the guy in the SoundBar and he said they had no more stock but would sell me this demo fo $5 per component! 5 speakers and a sub and $30 later I got a pretty good deal! The idea of EBAY popped into my head - So I bought it.
There was a Pioneer system I really wanted and a guy in Kingsley had one for sale So we bought that too. It comes with it's own DVD player and built-in amplifier in the Sub, so I figured I could use the LG ones on the amp for my PC instead of ebay. yay so we watched a couple of movies with the pioneer system and it sounds MAD!!!!! yay!

Anyways I got to work and the Fax Machine was CHOCKARS with work from the weekend *sigh*, but once I get past today, I only have one day left of work until nex Monday yay!
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home