♥ Smoochy Day 25th May 2006 ♥

This day.. a few years ago, I was lying on Adam's bed at his parents house... we were discussing whether or not Adam should get a present for his Birthday on the 27th of May, because his parents are Jehovah's Witnesses and they don't celebrate Birthday's. But Adam isn't a Witness. "Ludacris! Robbing a kid of his Birthday," I said. But Adam never got presents, so didn't really know any better. I quickly changed that and for the past couple of Birthdays he has gotten something for me :)
After that conversation I said "what about meeeee, my birthday is agesss away! I want a present!!" so after going home to my parents house for a shower and change of clothes, I arrived back at Adam's parent's house to a suprise! I got my very own Geoffrey! and a card to go with him! I was so excited opening the card... "HAPPY SMOOCHY DAY" it read... so on this day, every year, is now known as 'Smoochy Day'... Today I got woken to an excited Adam with a box in one arm and a card in the other! yay! The card was so adorable! *see attached* and the box, after minutes of frustrating unwrapping.. was the revolving glass spice rack I had been raving on about since I've started my diet!
I Love MY Adam!

♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home