2 FOR 1 :)

Ok so I haven't finished blogging - A couple of more things have arrived since I blogged earlier this morning:
1) I am starting my training for Hogs Breath Cafe this Sunday 4pm - 9pm (This will include hours/pay/manuals/discussions, etc) so that should be cool! I've already got my work top and hat! hehe cant wait to get the apron :P
2) I found Adam's flags - ON EBAY! DER! I should have looked there first!
3) I only have $50 till my PINK Suitcases are paid off! BRING ON SYDNEY!
4) I ate WAY TO MUCH TODAY! :(
5) Only 2 hrs left of work
6) I miss Adam
7) I miss Rex
8) I miss my Canary
9) OH YEAH! Mum got a new vacuum cleaner on Saturday at Godfreys and the guy that served us (asked me to move in with him into Connolly hahah!) just rang me to let me know he's put a second hand one aside for me to come and look at this Thursday!! (theres a cute little green one i've been eying off though!) heh we'll see!
10) My cheque for GE is almost cleared!
11) My speeding fine came and it was only $50 and no points PHEW!
12) The End ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home