♥ Pink Day ♥


Today is PINK day, pink jacket, pink shoes, pink pen, pink mobile, etc :) heheh it makes me feel brighter!
Yesterday I got a call from my agent saying she wasnt going to be able to make our Wednesday lease signing/key handovering... So she faxed me the lease to sign and I dropped it off this morning and I got the keys to our new house! yay! I'm so excited! I cant wait! AN HOUR TO GO OV WORK THEN IM DONE TIL MONDAY!!!! I connected a phone line and ADSL is in the 'provisioning' system! EEEEEEEE! I didn't realise it was going to cost $760 to move in today though, Adam only gave me $360 because thats what I was told we would have to pay (she forgot to mention 2 weeks in advance rent) So I had to come up with $400 :( doh. Poor again :P

Well, not quite.... and its pay day next wed too! AND my car still has a full tank! This pay rise has been such a relief!
So everythings working out! Tomorrow I have so much to d0 and with being on holidays from work until next MONDAY..my fellow audience... I will be unable to share my thoughts/feelings/experiences with you *awwwwwh* hehe

♥ me xxx
PS: GO THE SOCCEROOS!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home