♥++OMG Excitement Plus++♥


The only thing I dont like about weekends is going back to work Monday. I said in my last blog that this weekend should be good... Well I lied....IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Adam managed to suprise me not once, but TWICE! :D Saturday he bought me a rabbit! I called him Buster... So now ill have 2 rabbits!!! he is a Neatherland Dwarf...so friendly and fluffy.. and sunday was the biggie... He sold his mags he had on his ford and said he was going to look at some other mags. FOR ME!!!!!!! OMG IM STILL EXCITED :D they are 17" VY SS mags and they are DA BOMB!! :D I've never seen them on a VS before. Therefore I am original :D:D:D w00t. They look soooooo good!Well I have not much else to say today, as it's monday and I cant wait to get back in my car :) me xxx





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home