♥ Thursday 2nd February ♥

Thursday. This day is normally my favourite day cus it goes fast and then me and Adam do shopping! :) But, Linda broke the news at work late yesterday that she is going to be taking Thursdays and Fridays off work and that I am to cover her those 2 days on helpdesk. (Starting Today) *sigh*
I'm so tired. Rex was so unsettled last night, it took him ages to get to sleep and everytime I moved the slightest bit he'd start purring right in my ear! ehehe It got to 1am and I was wide awake :/ I must have finally drifted off and woke up to the sound of Adam waking me to say goodbye at 4am... then to my alarm at 6am! ergh. I did a quick tidy of the house this morning as I couldn't be bothered last night and managed to wash my hair too! For some reason I have a sore throat... Hope it's not the start of something. Anyways, its starting to get busy at helpdesk, so I gotta skoot.
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home