♥ Friday 17th February 2006 ♥

I have a new obession. Its called Coconut Eclair, by Kit-Kat *dribbles*

Tomorrow is a really busy day. At 9.30 I have a lady coming to collect moo. :( Because I've moved house and now have Rex, I've had to put m00 in a bedroom, but the last few days have been 36°C and my brown bricked house gets even hotter and even hotter in the bedrooms if the doors are shut. So i'm giving him to a lady who assures he will be well looked after.

Then at 10am I have a guy coming to pickup my scanner I sold on Ebay and then at 11am I have a lady coming to buy my bird cage. There are also 2 guys coming to look at my tyres.
Then after that, I am going to City Farmers to get straw for my rabbits, then clean out their cages and then spend some time playing with them.


Anyways, its Friday and I wanna leave on time, so I gotta do my work
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home