Grumpy Monday *sigh*

Well it's back to Monday again *sigh* even though I no longer have to work weekends, it still doesn't feel long enough.
Yesterday Adam took me to town to look for a new jacket, but after hours and hours of searching I couldn't find anything so went and got subway without the sub again! hehe. We got home pretty late and I surfed ebay for a while to see if they had any jackets... TONS hah! and then at 7.30pm Adam took me to see 'Over The Hedge' I thought it was so cute! I feel bad though becuase I put on 200grams from eating popcorn & peanut m&ms! HAHA! Oh well I deserve it I guess...could have been more! Adam got mad at me though, because I dont like peanuts hehe so I was eating the chocolate and flicking the m&ms all over the floor :P *smirk* wasn't me!
I managed to clean my canaries and do my washing at 10pm! I'm suprised my work shirt even dried in time! Back at work today. . . I felt like crap this morning, couldn't wake up. . starting to come good though . . . I have chicken and lettuce for lunch today *yay* We haven't even got our group certificates yet. Not that it REALLY matters because i'm going to put anything I get back towards Sydney, but its just the angst of wanting to do it before the whole of Perth decides to do it.
♥ me xxx

PS: This pic of Erin & me is meant to be for the last Blog except for some reason, blogger wouldn't let me ad it to that blog SPEWIN! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home