♥ Shapen Up The Ass ♥

Ok well first thing I'm going to say is B00! To the umpire who called the penalty and gave the free to TOTTI! I CANT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED! What a game! The possession was in our favour the WHOLE TIME! HOW COULD WE HAVE LOST??!!
Ok, now that I have finished screaming, I woke up and put myself through my Cardio Kickboxing - it does get easier! Although I got to work and ate the remainder of my m&ms! GAD DAMNIT! So tonight I'm going to do "SHAPE UP BACKSIDE!" Hopefully this will be just as hard, if not harder to do than kickboxing!
As slutty & trashy as this sounds, I really wanna do pole dancing classes (just for excercise!)
I keep hearing about it and it looks fun and very toning! I may just look into it :P
Please Note: The above conversation about pole dancing is strictly for personal appearance enhancement. There will be no profit gained through this excercise. I make myself clear.

On a brighter note, Adam and I watvched Bob The Butler! hehe it was pretty cool! Oh yeah and Elyse and I are going to Harbour Town this Saturday to do some serious shopping! Sarah might come along with us - just waiting on a yay or nay! :)
Anyways I might finish this off tonight! works creeping up on me!
PS: Hannah if you read this, can you please let me know about the sat 8th kus I have to roster the night off work, my boss is waiting for my response :( Sorry to seem pushy! xxx
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home