life...

My lease is up in June. This is a make or break time in my life right now. At the moment I have saved about $350 from keeping money aside to do things with friends and acquaintences that haven't followed through. So this is a good thing in a way. Anyway I am seriously considering a few options towards a total new lifestyle. Location is the main thing at the moment. Is Perth really where I want to end up? are the people that I associate with the right people around me? Should I really bother holding on to cherished memories rather than creating new ones?
I discovered on New Years Eve how easy it is to make new memories and friends...older, more experienced, no bullshit, tell it how it is friends. It is so easy to raise standards higher and how responsive people are to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home