Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday, January 13, 2007
Reality Check.. Current mood: cheerful
Yesterday wasa great day, I went to my parents to show them Porsha. They loved her, although I think they were expecting the same hyperactivity that Riley had..Too Bad :) Mum had a bit of a winge to me about how everyone feels sorry for me kus I never have any money and that I have nothing and that I need to start looking to buy my own house, etc. A) If I bought a house it wouldnt be north of the river. B) I dont want to buy a house. C) If I bought a house then I DEFINATELY wouldn't have any money. So I was pretty cut that she couldn't accept that I'm not ready to make any BIG decisions just yet. Once I've paid off my car, then I might revise my situation and look into wasting $450,000 on a stupid house. Anyways, so that brought my "cloud 9" down to earth....Then...Adam, Peter & I went bowling, which was awesome!! I came second in the first game and I won the second game..Normally I SUCK at anything sporty, but I think I have it worked out. Later that night Adam and I went and saw "Pursuit of Happiness" with Will Smith. It showed me how really bad life can get and really got me thinking about everything mum had said to me earlier....after all....I really don't want to spend a night in a toilet....
That's it for me, Christmas, New Years and my Holidays are finally over :( It's been GREAT, back to work tomorrow but...BRING ON AUSTRALIA DAY!!!xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home