♥ Bitchen Session & Easter & Crap! ♥

I'm so over everything at the moment.. I have spend THAT much time at my parents house I'm nearly going insane, My cat Rex is demanding more attention, more frequently and Adam is continually asking me what time i'll be home from wherever I go. That's not a bad thing, and i'm kinda glad he asks, but i'm sick of living my life on a time frame.. hr here, 2 hrs there, 30mins here...ILL BE HOME WHEN I GET HOME :) sheesh... everything just drives me insane lately. I cant be in 5 places at once.
Work wise, i've been told to delay the interviews until THIS week... i've rung 6 people and 2 have already got jobs... *sigh* nothing ever goes to plan... We've had a meeting in regards to expectations and that Annette and myself are to pretty much manage more on top of what we already do... I have a headache... Today, ive had a meeting until 10, ring and chase up a new client, write down all the serial numbers for the new server, go back and forwards on the phone with 2 different pc guys, print out resume's and call to arrange interview times.. Hardly seems like anything but I still have a list a mile long to get through... I haven't even read over my notes from this mornings meeting *sigh*
Over It. Hope U's Had A Good EasTeR.
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home