♥ Something I've been meaning to do...♥

Things are changing... my food ways, spending, relationships, all aspects of my life are changing at the moment...for the better...I am too scared to jump on the scales atm because I know it will upset me...I've never been this big in my life. If I knew what I weighed, it would probably upset me so much that I would probably go back to my old ways. It's got to stop. And it has. I crave things and i'm a sucker for tempation, but I will see how long I can do it for.

This weekend Adam has proposed to save for a deposit and get a block of land - A start in life (Hopefully with me in it) I am still a bit away from buying a house, but hopefully the cut off of junk will help me pay things off quicker. Adam is a sport junkie. He rides to my house on weekends, goes to the gym and does 2 types of martial arts a week. In a way he is my strength (even though he manages to eat things I love in front of me) heheh its definately a test, a challenge and hes really helping me through it. Someone so motivated is what I really need right now and im glad to be with him. We walked to Whitfords last night. Its good to just be by his side and actually keep up with him. I feel fitter. Hopefully a reduction in size will come next...

♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home