♥ The Hardest Part Now, Is to Never Look Back ♥

ok ok ok so its been a WHILE :P you get that! I have been excusably busy these last few months. I ended up jumping on the scales, to my surprise - I didn't get depressed... dissappointed yeah, but depressed no. It made me stronger :) To keep on fighting against what put me there in the first place. .f00d. It has been about 4 or 5 weeks now since ive been on the diet and i've lost about 9kgs.... its a start but nowhere near the end.. yet... Mum has created the "Whitecunas' Biggest Loser!" Basically, this weeks prize is anything we want to the value of $30. Whoever loses the most weight in a week wins the prize... Cohen and dad piked on the weekend with curry! so I think I will be this weeks biggest loser! YAY! :) We also have the option of accumilating our prize money (think this would be a good option for me, seeing as i've lost the most weight to date) hehe and the BEST PART - I can fit into JEANS!!!!!! :) - See Pic for Further Evidence!

On top of that, I have been training a new girl on help desk... shes a friend of my friend Sarah, shes cool - and FINALLY someone who can do that job.... *phew*

Things have been going great with Adam and myself. Got our 2.5 year anniversary in 3 days yay! Its his birthday coming up soon, along with 'Smoochy Day' haha :)

Winter is approaching and it took an extra 30mins to drive to work today *sigh* its amazing how much people slow down when it rains! Some people go SOOO SLOW, that they're almost causing accidents. ShEESh.

Mother's Day yesterday - Was a good day, We went to Yanchep for a picnic lunch me and Cohen individually weighed and packed separately (Stupid diet) haha! more work DOH! was still a good day :)

Anyways, that's me for today... ♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home