♥ CHOCOLATE IS DEADLY ♥

I never thought I would ever say this, but I HATE chocolate! Its addictive, sickly, fattening and even delicious. I can't escape from its grasp it has around me! I have been going on about m&ms for like the last week. m&ms are DEADLY, they are what made me FAT to begin with. I was sitting similar to this job 8hrs a day and eating a bag of m&ms a day too. Although I'm not eating a bag a day, nor have put any weight on, I'm getting really annoyed about not shifting any more weight. THATS IT. I am going to leave my wallet at home.... my day is SOOOO good until I eat an m&m and then it all goes out the window and gotta start again the next day. meh. I was so determined before and although i've nearly lost 20kgs in less than 3 months, I CANT STOP NOW! THIS IS NOT OVER. I HAVE SO MUCH TO GIVE AND MUCH MORE TO GET OUT OF IT!
I'm not going to blog about anything else at the moment... lets just say im ready to give up in a few aspects of my life.
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home