♥ Thursday 6th July 2006 ♥

Last night I went to mums and it was pretty good even though I got home at 9.30pm *sigh* Dad is in Sydney on a work trip so it was just me and mum. Poor Adam sms'd me and asked if I would bring back HJS for his dinner.... 9.30pm - he wasn't too impressed hehe :)
Today has been quite pleasant! I came in at 8.30am and hammered through the work because I was meeting Elyse for lunch at the Grosvenor Hotel. Man I love that place! It has such a cruisy atmosphere but LOVELY food - we have most of our work functions there and they go off! heh

I had a grilled fish under a bed of fries. I asked for no fries, but my plate came and they were on there.... I couldn't resist! So naughty!! heh I also had a pint of CHANDY! it was half half but MAN it was good... its been nearly 3 months since i've had a beer. . . It honestly feels like i've dranken 2 pints of swan draught hehe :) So CadbuREE :) The only sad part was leaving relaxing in the sun, winging I ate too much and going back to work *sigh* So here I am!! hehe :)
Tonight, Adam and I are going shopping. He will probably get his usual which generally includes V's, protein bars and dohnuts hehe I licked the icing off one of his pink dohnuts one night while he was asleep >:P
I might get DVD 4 of my Jillian Michaels collection tonight... Even though I haven't made it much past the cardio kickboxing and shape up back hehe :P
2 more sleeps until movie night! Hannah confirmed that she is going to be wearing jeans :P I still have no idea... I kind of want to make an effort, but might try jeans *shrug*
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home