♥ Monday 24th July 2006 ♥

Another Monday bites the dust! Well almost - its 4.40pm! Nearly time to go home and see my boys! :) I said to Adam last night he needs to change his name to Radam kus its Ree Rex and Riley so he has to be Radam ahaha! crazy! Mum and Cohen are puppy-sitting today! I guess mum will be glad she can manipulate Riley into what she classes as a 'dog'. Riley isn't a dog though! He's more like a friend to me, I take him places and do stuff with him - not stick him out the backyard, walk him once a day and hope that he one day bites a burgular that passes by *shrug* oh well.
4.43pm . . tick. . . tick . . . tick hehehe I have 1 more job to enter then im done so I suppose I should just go do it and leave! The last few days I have gone off the rails with food again - just really cant be bothered in the cold nights a) cooking and b) eating cold salad or the same veggies OVER IT! haha I might just buy a chicken from chicken treat tonight and call it a night! I'm so tired - I'd kill for a nightcap too!
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home