♥ Friday 21st July 2006 ♥

Tuesday was the last day I blogged and its now FRIDAY! Man how does time fly! haha its been pretty crazy at work the last few days... I cracked it at the bank for sending jobs too late in the afternoon, so now they come to work at like 7am and I get to work FLOODED with jobs, but its good, because by about 4pm the last job is entered! (Sometimes thats bad kus it gets boring) BUT TODAY I get to leave early to pick up RILEY!! I'm so excited! I barely SLEPT last night haha how SAD is that! I went shopping last night and i bought him a little jacket and some food and toys, etc! I cant wait! I have no idea how i'm going to be able to do work until 3.45pm! Adam's catching the train in this afternoon so he can drive my car back so I can hold him!!!!! EEEEEEE! Speaking Adam, his car is really good and very nice to drive! :) I took pics, but they all turned out gay on wednesday night so I will take a better one tomorrow!
Anyways enough from me today, im SO excited and I have to enter all these jobs!
♥ me xxx
PS: I cant paste any of MY pics because I brought my camera and left my battery at homE! DOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home