♥ Wednesday 26th July 2006 ♥

What a night! I stopped off after work and bought a lovely box with a couple of Gerbera's in it for Aunty Rita as a thank you for minding Riley - I got stuck there until about 7.30pm :( Wasn't how I planned my night *sigh* Might get mum to pick Riley up next time (if there is a next time) I'm thinking Rex isn't so bad after all - Aunty Rita must have fed Riley something other than the food I provided her with >:( I specifically stated that he was to eat ONLY that. I wish people would listen. meh. now his poos I have been trying to maintain as 'solid' are runny. ergh.
2 wee's and 3am later I woke up to him crying . . . I looked over the edge of the bed and there he was . . . sitting in my bin I have next to my bed. haha poor little guy must have rolled off hehehehehe was pretty funny and when I picked him up he went crazy with excitement and licks :P was very cute. The effects of sleeping with him are wearing on me now.... Because I know he's next to me and he needs to wake up to go to the toilet, ive been really light sleeping :( He's in the hands of my gentle giant brother today which is a relief! I cant wait to see him tonight, and ANOTHER night wasted as I have to go to mums for tea. *sigh* I just want to sit at home and play with him. I get to take him to work with my on Friday though - I'm so excited!
Oh yeah and I'm taking the 18th of August off work too which is a Friday (woohoo 3 day weekend!) and it's also mine and Adam's 2 year and 9 month anniversary! He finishes work early on Friday's so we might take a lunch and Riley down to King's Park or somewhere nice for the afternoon! So looking forward to my day off! hehe

♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home