♥ I'm An Aunty! ♥

YAY! IM AN AUNTY! Took Hannah long enough to have a baby, but it's happened!! (ROFL! One day I'm going to be saying that and it will be FOR REAL!) She has the cutest family member! A PUPPEH! They got her yesterday afternoon! Her name is JET and she is gunna be my girl *nah nah nah* :P she's black and white and soft and cuddly! I left work at lunch to go and see her! She is to die for! such a cute personality . . . making me look forward to getting my girly..speaking of which, I got an email from a member of the Australian Chihuahua Association saying to give them a call with regards to getting a girl . . I can attend the events they have and pick out what ones I like - I'm not sure if this means I can get a baby with the same sorta markings or if they will breed them to see what they have, but its exciting anyway! I took Riley to the vet yesteday for a pedicure! and booked him in for his health check / first needle!
My sushi is repeating on me today.... hmm no more seeweed for me! I'm 100% back on my diet next Monday! It was organised to go back THIS WEDNESDAY but I have to attend a work Breakfast which will entail BACON EGGS SAUSAGES & THE LIKES.... =)
Today is raining and pretty quiet at work too *sigh* can't wait to get home and snuggle up in front of the heater/tv!

Luv me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home