♥ Rainy Dayze ♥

Well the weather has been sunny one minute and raining the next...go figure... it's like it want's to be winter but not *shrug* Last night I got home and in my letter box was endless amounts of pizza vouchers (it was meant to be!) so I endulged in a meatlovers with bbq sauce pizza *drools* It was my last meal before I go back on my diet... I tell ya I felt so much better when I was on my diet I'm actually looking forward to it now :) Day 1 today and i've already had my yoghurt and half a litre of water *w00t* Last night we put Riley in his little jacket :) He was so cute..he would run around and then sort of tip over on his side... think its a bit heavy for him yet :) nearly there... :)
Today is Pink and Black day! I have worn my 'lovely' jacket to work *smirk* I just haven't been bothered to do my washing on the weekend and am now paying for it :(
Oh yeah, an application came through from the bank yesterday for a Samantha Brown! hehe she used to be my friend at school from like year 2-12! pretty crazy hey! so I rang a guy at the bank and got h
er mobile number and sms'd her, she called me last night and we talked for a while! so much has changed in the last 7 years! We're going to catchup this Friday in town :)
Well thats a quick one from me today... I already have a headache and its only 9.45am!!!
♥ me xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home